Churchill Sloan is committed to protecting the personal privacy of its clients and users of the site.
- We value your privacy in respect of all personal information you send to us, as a result of your use of this site.
- We will treat any and all information received confidentially and will only use that information to allow us to deal with your enquiry, with the exception of where the law requires us to disclose it, or where it is necessary to disclose the information to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
- If you wish to see the information we hold on you, you are within your rights to make a request.
- We do not guarantee that any emails sent to us by you will be received safely.
- Please contact us via telephone if you are in any doubt or wish to check the status of an email sent to us.
- We do not guarantee that emails sent by us to you will be secure.
Using companies to process your information outside the EEA
All countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the UK, have similar standards of legal protection for your personal information. We may run your accounts and provide other services from centres outside the EEA (such as South Africa) that do not have a similar standard of data protection laws to the UK. If so, we will ensure that your personal information to be protected to at least UK standards. All our employees are personally responsible for maintaining customer confidentiality. We provide training and education to all employees to remind them about their obligations. In addition, our policies and procedures are regularly audited and reviewed.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we are honest and clear about your privacy when using our website – we know you’d expect nothing less from us.
Cookies We Use
This cookie allows us to count the unique numbers of visitors to our site and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
_utmb & _utmc
These cookies allow us to see how long our visitors spend on our website. They do not record any personally identifiable information.
This cookie allows us to see where on the internet visitors to our website come from. It is anonymous and does not record any personally identifiable information.
This cookie is used to show the correct phone number to our visitors. It records no information about visitors. If you would like to remove cookies from your machine you can find further instructions here
On occasion Churchill Sloan will enable you to share certain pages with your friends and networks through 3rd party sites such as Facebook , Twitter and Google+ . If you choose to share via such networks, you may have cookies from these networks stored on your computer. These cookies are not something we control and are sent to you by the 3rd party site you share through – click the links above to learn about the network’s policy on privacy and cookies.