Packaged Bank Account Claims

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How will my account be affected if I make a claim?
    If your packaged bank account is still in place, there is a possibility that your account could be downgraded to a free current account during/after any complaint process. Your account details will remain the same, but you would no longer receive the benefits that come associated with the account. If you have already downgraded from the package, your account will not be affected.
  • Will making a claim affect my overdraft?
    If your overdraft is connected to your packaged bank account, the bank may cancel the overdraft or they may remove any preferential interest rates that you received from having this overdraft on your packaged bank account.
  • Can I upgrade in the future if its suitable?
    If you realise at a later date you have a need for a packaged bank account, we are sure the bank would be willing to discuss the best options to suit your circumstances.
  • Will claiming affect my relationship with the bank?  
    Your bank has an obligation to treat all its customers fairly, meaning that a complaint will not affect your relationship with them, nor will it affect your credit rating.
  • What ways can I pay my invoice?
    For your convenience, you can pay via cheque, BACS transfer, Credit card, debit card or PayPal. Full details are outlined on the reverse of your invoice. Please note we do not accept American Express.
    For more information visit